Thursday 17 February 2011

i want to wear black and stuff

uuuuuhhh.
To be honest, ss11 has had a bit of an opposite effect on me, Prada, as great as it was, has given me a bit of a headache. And right now all I want to do is wear black and dark black, and be all hippy like and say, "Oh look, the worlds my canvas and I must be all neutral like so that people can focus on the world and not me."
It might also look like I've recently been bereaved but that was like the early 1900s and I assume that people have moved on by now.
By wearing black I can be like "Oh yuss dulling, I was born in the 50s and I wear petticoats and I work in very high fashion where we concentrate on how boring we look by wearing black to make us look thinner, it is always black tie dress occasion 24/7 and I'm going to put on my huge black sunglasses now, dulling, so that I can avoid looking at your ugly face. Yuss goodbye now dulling"
Black's so much easier and it hides you from the world so you can people watch without drawing too much attention.
LBDs and so forth.









Flora sends her love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment