Monday 18 April 2011

donna versus chris

GUESS WHAT GALLIES
I look way better than Lindsey Wixson
Yeah well no but yeah but no but no but I just rediscovered versus a/w10 and forgot about how much I love it.
I think  it's Christopher Kane because to be honest ever since I saw Donnatella in Barneys aged nine, I was pretty scared of her because she kind of resembled ET, HOWEVER I loved this line so much and I don't even care if I'm never going to afford to buy the collection because I'll just hop into the TARDIS and go back and experience the first ever viewing of the show and life will be sweet, or life was sweet because it'll have happened like a year ago, oh well.

So yeah to sum up, Donnatella scares me, I love Versus and I'm going to buy Matt Smith's TARDIS.

Flora sends her love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment