Sunday 15 May 2011

Flora in the future

Although I'm only 14 and have a compulsory four more years at school, and then who knows college and uni, but I can still specualte because I have gajibipoquatnillions of different futures planned and when I'm bored I'll create a new one (Frassy inspired this one) :


First of all, I'll move to Paris, (I know I'm only 14 but still) mend my broken wardrobe, buy the velvet green JC Litas plus lots of lovely other things like Frassy Red Spheres, speak French, and eat croissants whilst doing complicated sums and redecorating appartments. For exercise I'll run up and down the Eiffel Tower and ponder along the Jardin du Luxermborg. This sounds rather lovely and I'm really getting rather excited, I think I'll make this Plan A.

I think I'm going to share some of my Life Plans more often now. Watch out ;)

Flora sends her love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment