Thursday 10 March 2011

get some style

Getting all creative are we?
Trying to be all original are we?
Getting all jealous now are we?
Putting 'are we' at the end of our sentences are we?
Don't blame me I just like Miranda.

So, although we like black, I mean black is good right? You have to break the habit occasionally, like when you're inside for a couple of months, I mean like take a break and go outside. It'll be fascinating because you're experiencing something different for once and the sunlight will make you dizzy which is always a laugh.
So that's what I'm doing now, but you would've thought that I was seeing colour everywhere, I mean Miucca's campaigns are still on every page of every magazine. Just because all of the 'fall' shows are coming out doesn't mean that spring/summer has already passed. Slow down fashion junkies and get your dosage of colour down you.

Flora sends her love, xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment