Tuesday 8 March 2011

walk like a woman, sorry, man

PFW, the place where all women wear menswear apparently , definitely time to start cutting up Daddy's suits for size. Of course you're at risk of being told 'we're sorry for your loss' but isn't it just great when you have that kind of adrenaline-like feeling coursing through your bloodstream because you're thinking, "Check me outtttttttt. Looking like a bitch to kill in ma black stuff. Get running you pussies"
Black is the confidence boost every girl wants to get every other girl running.
It's basically like, Girl + Menswear + Black + Attitude = Scary ManLady.

Well actually, I don't think I can pass black tailoring off as menswear, but I AM a girl and I DO like to challenge myself.

Flora sends her love, xxx


Chanel & YSL aw11 rtw

No comments:

Post a Comment